What Information Do We Collect from You?
We may collect your personal information to identify you and provide you the requested medical services or claims/payments.
This information may include
- Your name, address, telephone/mobile number
- Your age and date of birth
- Your medical history, records, test results, and X-rays, etc.
- Current drugs or treatments used by you
How Your Personal Information is Collected?
- When you make your first appointment with us.
- When you visit our website or contact us through email, telephone or social media.
- Over the course of providing medical services to you.
In case you are not capable to make decisions about providing the required information to us, we may collect it from other sources including your parents, guardian or other responsible person or your primary healthcare provider.
How We Use Your Personal Information?
The information collected through this website belongs exclusively to Edgewater Family Care Center. The purpose of collecting information is to carry out our business activities and functions and provide top quality services to the patients.
Family Care Center will not share, sell, rent or disclose the collected information to any third party without the written consent of the patient or the substitute decision maker. However, the contest may not be necessarily sought if the disclosure of the information is required by law.
Links to Other Sites
Correction of Personal Information
If a patient believes that his/her information is inaccurate, incomplete or not up-to-date, he/she may make a written request to us to correct the record.