Psychiatry / psychosomatic physician
He is Board-Certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and also working as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
He is a Medical Director and attending Psychiatrist at Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital based upon the Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program.
He is a US psychiatrist. Besides that, he is also managing as Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Mount Sinai Medical University.
- He graduated from the School of Medicine, Tokyo Medical and Dental University School of Medicine.
- After completing training at Yokosuka Municipal Wavefed Hospital, Yokosuka City Wakamachi Hospital Emergency General Division, engaged in home health care at ShonanNagisa clinic, Japan’s largest home medical institution, mainly medical care for the elderly, end-of-life medical care involvement in palliative care.
- After passing through the clinic, he went to the United States, completing psychiatric specialist training at Psychiatry Department of Mount Sinai Medical University Mount Sinai Beth Israel in New York City.
- Acquired US psychiatric specialist qualification.
- Currently, he is a general manager of the psychiatric emergency department of the same hospital and as a supervisor in psychiatry engaged in medical treatment and education at the forefront of acute psychiatric care, as well as performing general outpatient clinical practice at a private office in New York, New Jersey.
- Also, he continued his training as a psychoanalyst at the Contemporary Freudian Society, a branch of the International Psychoanalysis Association, as well as psychotherapy (psychotherapy/counseling) involvement.
Qualification / License
- US psychiatrist
- New York State doctor license
- New Jersey medical doctor license
- Japanese doctor’s license
- Contemporary Freudian Society, Adult Psychoanalytic Candidate
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychoanalytic Association
- New York County Medical Society
- Japanese Medical Society of America
- JAMSNET (Japanese Medical Support Network) Mental Health Network
- The Japanese American Association of New York, Committee on Aging Issues
Edgewater Family Care Center
725 River Road, Edgewater Plaza, Suite 202, Edgewater, New Jersey 07020